- You may register as an individual or a group of 2-3 members
- All team members must fill out the registration form
- To participate, you must be at the very least a rising 6th grader and at the most a rising 12th grader
- Before the hackathon, make sure you have a stable internet connection for the duration of the event
- Project submissions should be entirely your work or your team’s. Projects that do not comply will be disqualified.
- If you have any more questions, please check our FAQ page or contact us
Become a Mentor or Judge
We are looking for mentors and judges for the hackathon. All mentors should have computer science experience. Mentors should be available to answer participant’s questions for the duration of the hackathon. Judges must evaluate all participant’s projects and choose three winners for the hackathon. More information will be sent to mentors and judges who register.